By Maria Henriquez, Associate Editor
Security magazine is pleased to present our inaugural Top Cybersecurity Leaders for 2021. Security partnered with (ISC)², the world’s leading cybersecurity professional organization, to find enterprise information security executives who have made and continue to make significant contributions in the cybersecurity space to their organizations and the security profession. They were nominated by their colleagues and associates, and were chosen based upon their leadership qualities and the overall positive impact that their cybersecurity projects, programs or departments have had on their shareholders, organizations, colleagues and the general public.
This year’s Top Cybersecurity Leaders are:
• Jason Albuquerque, CIO and CSO, Carousel Industries
• Derrick A. Butts, Chief Information and Cybersecurity Officer, Truth Initiative
• Edna Conway, Vice President, Chief Security & Resiliency Officer, Azure, Microsoft
• Chuck Davis, Senior Director of Cybersecurity, Hikvision
• Dave Estlick, CISO, Chipotle
• Heather Gantt-Evans, CISO, SailPoint
• Theresa Grafenstine, Global Chief Auditor, Technology, Citi
• Roy E. Hadley Jr., Special Counsel, Adams and Reese LLP
• Shawn Harris, Director, Information Security – Strategy, Engagement, and Architecture, Starbucks Coffee Company
• Grant Sewell, Head of Information Security and Privacy, Safelite Group
• Spencer Wilcox, Executive Director, Technology and Chief Security Officer, PNM Resources
• Ira Winkler, CISO, Skyline Technology Solutions
Nominations for the 2022 Top Cybersecurity Leaders program will open in September and close in December 2021. Visit www.securitymagazine.com/call-for-entries for more information.